1. We have over 100 weekly non-stop flights from 13 North American gateways, and offer U.S. Customs pre-clearance.
2. Aruba offers top hotel brands and a wide variety of activities on land and sea.
3. Aruba’s meeting facilities and technology are comparable to the U.S. and Europe, and meeting expenses are tax deductible. (Tax Information Exchange Agreement)
4. Multi-lingual: English, Dutch, Spanish and Papiamento are widely spoken by most inhabitants
5. U.S. currency is accepted everywhere at an exchange rate of 1.75 florin (local currency) to the US$ dollar.
6. Modern Airport facilities; The Aruba Airport Authority has entered into a Strategic Co-operation Agreement with Schiphol International. Modern up-to-date technology makes group arrivals and departures at the Reina Beatrix International Airport one of the most effective and quickest one in the Caribbean. Pre-clearing USA customs and immigrations in Aruba makes it ideal for your connection flights and gets you into the USA as a domestic carrier; just walk to you next connection gate.
7. Great dependable weather with an average daily temperature of 82¬∞F/27¬∞C. Constant cooling trade winds and low average rainfall almost guarantees great weather. In addition, Aruba is out of the hurricane belt.
8. Some of the greatest and whitest stretch of beaches in the world with clear waters which makes water sport activities a must on your list of optional tours.
9. Shopping Opportunities: with many name brand stores and local markets in the downtown area or in walking distance of most resorts on the Palm Beach strip, shoppers can shop till late in the evening.
10. Gastronomic Mecca: Offer many great restaurants with cuisines from all over the world, a dine-around delight!