1. We have over 166 weekly international flights of which 20 are non-stop.
2. Curaçao offers top hotel brands and a wide variety of activities on land and sea.
3. Curaçao’s meeting facilities and technology are comparable to the U.S. and Europe, and meeting expenses are tax deductible. (Tax Information Exchange Agreement)
4. Multi-lingual: English, Dutch, Spanish and Papiamento are widely spoken by most inhabitants
5. U.S. currency is accepted everywhere at an exchange rate of 1.75 florin (local currency) to the US$ dollar.
6. The UNESCO World Heritage site in Willemstad, one of just six sites in all of the Caribbean. The most fabulous historical sites are available for off property events.
7. Great dependable weather with an average daily temperature of 82¬∞F/27¬∞C, constant cooling trade winds and low average rainfall almost guarantees that all outdoor events will be a smashing success.
8. This Jewel in the Caribbean offers over 42 perfect beach coves with sparkling blue waters ideal for diving, watersports or just lounging around.
9. Shopping Opportunities: Boutiques line the streets downtown, selling duty-free diamonds, designer clothes, and Dutch goods‚ from wheels of Edam cheese to Delft pottery. Buying is no indulgence here; it’s a cultural experience.
10. Gastronomic Mecca: Offering many great flavorful restaurants with gastronomy from all over the world as well as tantalizing local cuisine, a dine-around delight!